2016年11月11日星期五

VC99 Digital Multimeter Review

This is a Vichy VC99 digital multimeter review. The fact that you are reading dear readers - it is not even a review in general, and the article ... but I think it will be of interest to you.

Since I am radio amateur (though not important ... bad) - for me, the presence of the meter in the house is a mandatory attribute. But as the technique is now increasingly difficult, and the measurements should be still more precise - it was not enough pointer multimeter and I became needs more or less tolerable digital multimeter. Especially with the advent of machine-multimeters my attitude to them has changed (well, I liked the machines :)). And then I began to study the reviews of the automatic measuring devices.

I have not been able to choose who we take from these two instruments. Unit UT61E - or rather faster seriously, but without hFE modes (gain of the transistor) and temperature measurement ... also more expensive. Vichy VC99 - cheaper, there are modes of hFE and temperature measurement, but less accurate ... besides slow. Based on the comments of illumination VC99, staffing backlight control processor with ADC (FS9922-DMM4) is implemented as follows: - Long press the button (to the second squeak) «HOLD» at terminal 74 multimeter processor appears a high level (2.5V), but there it is only a matter of seconds ... seconds 10. That is, if the light has been fully implemented in this multimeter (Vici VC99), then it would shine about 10 seconds. If the light is needed for a long time - you need to constantly every 10 seconds to press the button «HOLD», and you can forget about the always-on backlight. BTW, you can select the Digital Multimeter at Banggood. Besides, you can easily get other electrical accessories (e.g. RPM measurement tool) there with high quality and reasonable prices.

This full-time implementation of the backlight in the chip FS9922-DMM4 I did not like. I agree - that by using this thing as it is, and the trailer is only one transistor key can receive illumination ... but it is not light out, and its likeness which is. Since the city is illuminated on the microcontroller, I did not want to - I do not have to write programs of knowledge, I decided to implement the backlight on TTL logic. But just on logic, bypassing the processor would have to display a separate button for the backlight, which is not desirable. 

没有评论:

发表评论